Insurance Card Holders
- Large clear pocket on the back holds and protects customer's insurance card.
- Pocket on the front holds your business card.
Insurance Card Holders have a "Quick Reference List" on the front includes what to do in case of an accident, plus a special transparent pocket allows you to include your business card so they'll remember your dealership or repair shop. A large clear pocket on the back holds and protects the customers' insurance card.
WHAT TO DO AT THE SCENE OF AN AUTO ACCIDENT
- STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
- ASSIST injured. Have someone call police. Repeat after 5 minutes.
- SECURE names, phone numbers, addresses of other drivers, witnesses, injured persons.
- SECURE make, model, license numbers of all cars involved.
- MAKE rough drawing on scene, showing position of cars and other details.
- DON'T hastily accept claim settlement at scene of accident.
- REMAIN calm, courteous and consistent in your version of accident.
- NOTIFY the bodyshop listed below as soon as possible.